8.3.21
Magazines: I have finally decided that for my magazine I will be doing a title page & a double page spread on photography, how I enjoy capturing an image and taking photos. How the human eye can capture and save a whole image then I will show of my own photos and talk/describe about the creativity of the photos.
Carrying on with my photography idea I could title my page 'capture it' with a top tips page or how to take better photos and include some of my own nature themed photos I can take myself. Also for my front page design I was maybe thinking of including a photo of me taking a photo almost like a camera through a camera idea.
My other ideas which I wont be using ⬇:
In my magazine I would talk about netball which is my hobby. I would use photos of me playing netball and other players, describe how I got into it a why I like it so much. My front cover could be an action shot with a few words then after on the double page spread I will go into more detail on the sport and why its my favourite hobby! Or I could use my double page spread for a band I'm interested in and like listening to. I could include their best songs, my favourites and many more. Another idea, could be crime I could talk about crime investigation why its important and all the facts about it.
Online, social participatory: I would make a website on crime or an investigation scene, with DNA scans, facts about the suspects and have a small clip on my own made-up mini crime scene.
Television: In my programme I would talk about maybe fashion or clothing. The in trends, what makes fashion what it is and why lots of people love it.
Music video: I would do a relatable song with some lip syncing and cool video transitions. Maybe a sad/heart-felt theme like songs by Adele, Rihanna, Imagine Dragons and many more.
Photography is a really good hobby to write about as we live in an image-conscious age and photographic skill sells products, ideas and people. For instance, there is a market for fine art photos but also for news photos, fashion photos, product photos, etc. Instagram is huge with curation tools like Pinterest boards.
ReplyDeleteYou could take a multi-faceteted approach.
You could even have 'top tips'.
Famous photographer
ReplyDeletePulitzer Prize winner
Photo journalism
Photos that changed the world
Deep fakes