Wednesday, 24 February 2021

01 The Avengers-

 24.2.21

What is your impression of the sixties era? 

I like the sixties era as from what I've seen the styles are very funky, the music in quite jazzy and pop related and it seems like a fun era.

Where does this come from?

I get this impression from seeing in the clip the mis-matching outfits with the fun, volumized hair styles. The funny jokes, loud music and crazy/ wacky ideas.  

Write down 5 key events from the era that shaped it.

-The Cold War -Moon landings -Civil rights protest -The Vietnam War -The assassination of John F Kennedy 

Write down 5 famous figures associated with this era.

-The Beatles -Martin Luther King Jr -The Rolling Stones -Neil Armstrong -Jackson 5


1 comment:

  1. Mark 15/15
    1. Hippies, flower power, confidence of youth, too, and assertion of female power
    and 2. Good on individuality and self-expression
    3 and 4. Good choices.

    ReplyDelete

O2 News: Representation

 end of unit test 18.3.22   What women are represented and how? Women in the 1960s observer pages are under represented. For instance, Jacki...